Many companies announced some major titles which will be in the coming in the next generation console. Here is the list of games coming in Sony’s next generation console PlayStation 4.
Deep Down – Capcom:
Capcom’s Yoshi Odira has made an appearance at Sony’s PlayStation 4 unveiling to announce Deep Down. Deep Down is a fantasy adventure that appears to offers co-operative monster hunting. It’s based on Capcom’s engine codenamed Panta Rhei. Check the screenshots below:
Destiny – Bungie:
Destiny developer Bungie announced its upcoming shooter, and it will release simultaneously both for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Diablo III – Blizzard:
Diablo III is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.
DriveClub – Evolution Studios
Team based racing takes center stage in the new PS4 title from Evolution.
Infamous: Second Son – Sucker Punch
The superhero power trip of the Infamous series continues on the PlayStation 4.
Killzone: Shadow Fall – Guerilla Games
The Killzone series is back again with a new entry entitled Shadow Fall. The first look at the game included plenty of adrenaline inducing moments, like hanging by a rope from a plane to shot down enemies. See for yourself to determine how you think it stacks up for the series.
Knack – Sony Santa Monica
A little guy named Knack is the starring character in a new game from Mark Cerny all about a war against the goblins.
Watch Dogs – Ubisoft
Ubisoft Announced that Watch Dogs will be for next generation consoles and Ubisoft finally confirmed that the game will be coming to PlayStation 4.
The Witness – Jonathon Blow
Ever since the release of Braid, we’ve all been excited about Jonathan Blow’s next project. The Witness was announced quite awhile ago, but at Sony’s conference we learned that it would be premiering on its console, and it would lead the charge for Sony’s new platform allowing developers to self-publish their own games in an open environment.
Unannounced Final Fantasy Game – Square Enix
Final Fantasy brand director Shinji Hashimoto revealed that the Final Fantasy franchise is headed to the newly announced Sony system.
Unannounced Quantic Dream Project
Founder David Cage says the technology of the PS4 will allow Quantic Dream to convey subtle emotions and that games will be on par with film in terms of displaying character’s emotions.
Unannounced Media Molecule Game
Alex Evans of Media Molecule took the stage at today’s Sony presser to discuss the company’s vision for the PS4.
- Here’s all the news from today’s PlayStation 4 reveal (destructoid.com)
- Final Fantasy, Watch Dogs, Diablo III and Destiny Arrive on PlayStation 4 (news.softpedia.com)
- Sony plans second screen app for PlayStation 4 (reviews.cnet.com)
- The lowdown on the PlayStation 4 (techtalk.currys.co.uk)
- Sony announces PlayStation 4 (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sony demos new Killzone, Driveclub, InFAMOUS for PS4 (reviews.cnet.com)
- PlayStation 4 games revealed: a preview of what’s to come (engadget.com)
- PlayStation 4 Release Date Could Be Nearer October 2013, Hints Ubisoft (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Blacklight: Retribution is coming to the PlayStation 4 (destructoid.com)
- Sony unveils PlayStation 4 in New York (techtalk.currys.co.uk)